POWAPAL ELECTRONIC PRODGUARANTEE PROCEDURE
Any recommendations made here do not affect the consumer's legal rights in any way.
All returns will be processed within a maximum of 10 working days
All our products have a 1 year guarantee and we are justifiably proud of our reputation for the speed and efficiency of our After Sales Service. In the event of a fault, the purchaser has three options.
1. Please email for return address.
2. For the quickest service return any faulty article to our Customer Service Department.
3. Return the faulty item to the retailer from where it was purchased. This can, however, sometimes take longer than returning items directly to us.
Powapal electronic products, we cannot account for component failure. We can only fix specific faults and we reserve the right to make a handling charge on any article returned to us where no actual fault is found.
· Any faulty articles returned to us must be accompanied by a full description of the fault to assist us in diagnosing the problem and your full contact details.
· The average cost of a repair is £15-£25 depending on the age of the product and you can pay by paypal, cheque or postal order. All chargeable repairs must be paid for in advance before we can return them.
· Any items returned to us are sent at the owner's risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss in transit to us, we suggest sending by Royal Mail recorded or special delivery